Fudge & Chocolate Chip Cookies
* 225g butter, softened
* 225g dark brown soft sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 300g plain flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 170g milk chocolate chips
* 85g dark chocolate chips
* 170g fudge, chopped into small pieces
Prep:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C / Gas 4. Lightly grease 2 large baking trays.
2. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips and fudge bits. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto the greased baking trays.
4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow the biscuits to cool on the trays before transferring to wire cooling racks.